I can't be certain... because the mind of God is so far beyond my own... but when He told us that we must become like little children to enter the kingdom of Heaven, I think this is what he might have meant. I don't know anyone who enjoys the simple wonder of life the way that little children do. It is beyond a privilege... it is a gift really, to get to witness and experience life through mothering John Paul. He brings joy in such unexpected and yet perfectly simple ways. He lives, and invites us to join him for the ride.... I love him so very much. What an amazing gift he is to me! Thank you Lord!
At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, "Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?" And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them, and said, "Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Mt 18:1-4


2 comments:
I agree. Matthew 18:1-5, 10-14 is actually the Gospel reading we used for Audrey Bernadette's Baptism, largely for the sentiments about children that you mentioned.
John Paul is a cutie.
Pax - Steven & Kayleen
Oh, what a precious glimpse into our relationship to the Father. How is the adoption going with the girls?
Post a Comment